EXTENDED EVENING HOURS
Monday through Friday
3 pm – 7 pm
At our Park Slope Center, 199 14th Street, between 4th and 5th Avenues
Early memory loss and Memory Life Services programming is now available each weekday from late afternoon into the evening. This gives caregivers a chance to take time for themselves or catch up on errands.
New York Memory Center is offering extended hours for adults living with Alzheimers Disease and other forms of memory loss.
The program includes:
- Mediterranean diet dinner
- Transportation from most Brooklyn neighborhoods
- Socializing and peer support
- Therapeutic activities including exercise, art, and music
- Computer Cognitive Training
- Worry-free respite time for caregivers to relax or do errands
For more information about the program, costs, and to register, please contact Program Director Josephine Brown at 718-499-7701 ext. 321. If a member is staying on from the day program, the hourly fee is $20. Please call for more details.
Transportation to most areas of Brooklyn is available for program participants.