A safe haven for families in need
Memory Life Services offers a more extensive array of physical, mental, and cognitive services suitable for those with middle to later stage Alzheimer’s disease. As illnesses progress, our program offers safe, supervised and supportive wellness center programming that is a haven for those battling Alzheimer’s and a needed daily respite for those charged with their care.
Memory Life Services offers:
• Wheelchair accessible round-trip transport from most Brooklyn neighborhoods (two person wheelchair transfers provided)
• Therapeutic Thematic Arts Programming (TTAP Method)
• Exercise, physical therapy and occupational therapy support services
• Group based cognitive training
• A light breakfast and afternoon lunch
• Assistance with ambulation, toileting, specialty meal preparation, and feeding
• Social interaction with staff, club members and volunteers
The Saturday program and evening hours are suspended starting January 14, 2013. We will alert caregivers to the new start-up date.